Finding what Psmf Recipes to make, can be difficult at times. When doing a Psmf Diet or Protein Sparing modified fast, many consider chicken and other foods to be your only choices. After you have calculated your macros with your meal plan, you can be very creative in keeping your choices healthy, but tasty at the same time.
We put together 50 Protein Sparing Modified Fast recipes to give you a tastier experience!
Act today and get a FREE BONUS!
Here are a few examples of some other PSMF recipes you might like.
PSMF Chicken Satay Lettuce Wraps
- 12 oz raw chicken breast (plus salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste)
- 2 tbsp PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp water (or slightly more or less to achieve desired consistency)
- 1 tsp Huy Fong sriracha
- 1 packet Splenda
- 1 tbsp fage total 0% greek yogurt (optional, makes creamier and adds more protein)
- 1 tsp san-j organic tamari
- 4 romaine lettuce hearts (optional, adds crunch)
- Cut the chicken into small bite-sized pieces and season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook the chicken until browned on your stovetop over med-high heat in a frying pan with a small amount of nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the PB2, water, sriracha, splenda, tamari, and greek yogurt until the sauce is well blended.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to the sauce bowl and toss to coat.
- Serve the chicken in lettuce wraps for added crunch or eat plain.
- 482 calories
- 13 g total carbs (includes 4 g fiber, 4 g sugar)
- 9 g net carbs
- 5 g fat
- 91 g protein
Spanish “Rice”-All made in one crock pot
1 lb chicken breast shredded
6 cups cauliflower crumbles
1 -16 oz can salsa(I used herdez hot salsa)
1/2 tsp cumin
2 tsp red pepper flakes
Cook chicken and 1 tsp red flakes in the crock pot for 4-6hrs, drain juices shred with a fork. Add cauliflower, salsa and seasonings, mix well cook on high for 4-6 more hours.
123 calories per serving (without (low fat)cheese and sour cream) delicious and filling
4.8 net carbs
Mexican Style Shredded Chicken
1.5 lbs of chicken breasts
4 cups water
1/3 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic
1 tsp onion
2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
1. Throw all the ingredients in a big saucepan and boil on high for 10 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to medium, cover with a lid slightly open and simmer for 30-35 minutes
3. Let cool for 5 minutes and transfer to a bowl, leaving sauce in pan. It will be super tender at this point, so take a fork and slide it down the chicken, stab it, mash it until you have a ton of shredded chicken.
4. Pour 3/4 cup salsa into the chicken and use your hands to coat it.
Net Carbs: 2g