What are your goals?

AnneNoir

My goal is to Lose weight and have a fit and healthy body, to be more confident with myself and have a peaceful life.

My goal is to become stronger and bigger, I don't want to be lean enough or be sexy, I just want my strength to be twice and my size, weight and mass to be twice also. Right now I can Deadlift around 300 pounds and I'm aiming to at least lift 500 pounds.
That's nice! If you don't care about have a lean body you have more freedom to eat what you like.
I have this goal too, to become stronger and improve my lifts.

Jaymalie

My goal is to lose the belly fat and to get back in shape .I have to admit it is not easy each time i try and exercise it becomes a task i can't be able to accomplish because I get tired too quickly and give up. I have come up with a plan on cutting on the carbohydrates ,fats ,junk foods and try to eat a lot of vegetables and do planks everyday.

DenisP

I used to be really into working out, and I had that typical "gym bro" mentality. It was always about getting swole and benching more than you did the week before.

I guess my main motivation was just to get buff for the ladies. Eventually I started meeting more and more women that actually said they didn't like overly buff guys. I kind of became disillusioned with gym/fitness culture, and just started working out to be healthy.

Now my ideals are to just maintain a low body fat with relatively toned muscles, striking a balance between looking good and feeling healthy without having to stress too much about my diet and workout routine.

My goal is to be fit and healthy. I also aim to gain just a little more weight and to develop muscles. I'm thin for my age so I gotta work hard to achieve this.

amoxicilin000

That's nice! If you don't care about have a lean body you have more freedom to eat what you like.
I have this goal too, to become stronger and improve my lifts.
Oh really, May I know what's your program or what are those exercises that you do to increase the amount that you lift so that I can have some things to put into my program for it to improve and for me to have my improvement faster.

Oh really, May I know what's your program or what are those exercises that you do to increase the amount that you lift so that I can have some things to put into my program for it to improve and for me to have my improvement faster.
I prioritize these lifts: Bench press, deadlift, squat, overhead press, barbell row and pull-ups. I train 6 days/week and I do at least 2 of them each day, but I change the rep range. For example, I squat 3 days a week for 3, 5, and 8 maximum reps. It's the same for bench press and overhead press.
I deadlift 2 days a week for 3 and 5 maximum reps. For pull-ups and barbell rows, I use to do 2-3 days a week each one, for 3, 5 or 8 reps.
I don't deadlift and squat on the same day. And after I do these main lifts I do some accessories for that muscle group, like leg press, leg curls, leg extensions, dumbbell bench press, crossover, lat pulldown, and some exercises for arms and shoulder too.

Julz98

Right now my goals is to achieve my body to become fit and healthier that's why I keep doing exercise every day and eat healthy foods.

Kakashi2020

My goal is to lose 15 more pounds, from 230 I'm down to 190 and my ideal weight is 175 lbs. Upon reaching 175 lbs, I want to maintain it.

RhealaineS

My goal is to be holistically fit and healthy. I am quite overweight right now. And that lessens my confidence and self-esteem. That's one of the things that triggered me to start PSMF diet. I look forward to achieving that goal through discipline and hardwork.

amelia88

My goal is to lose some weight and tone up. Toning up is the most important thing to me - I find that I'm a reasonable level of fitness but still lack definition. If I could tone up as a result of eating better and being more deliberate with my workouts, I'd be pretty happy!

nekonieden

Within the eight months on sticking on this diet I lost almost 35kg of my weight. That time mt goal is to lose weight. amd I just achieved it. And my goal now is to build a muscular body. I want to stick to a my diet plan and improve it.
We're in the same stage. I manage to lose my weight for about 27 kilos I think for 11 months. Same boat here want to stick with a diet plan and improve it more. I need to push more hard as I think 27 kilos was not enough. I need to lose 10 more kilos to achieve my weight goal.

Enyi

My goal is to loss weight naturally and most especially maintain a very healthy weight.I'm already seeing some changes with my clothes being loose on me,I'm still keeping on and hope to get to my desired weight.

bienn05

I am contented with my body build. I just want to have an abs and chest. I just think than I have so much belly fat.