What Are The Best Foods To Eat On The PSMF Diet?

Petetheman

I am 285lbs. And have a lot to lose. I am on a Ketogenic diet and am on a 18/6 IF. I'm new to this diet and from what I understand I need high protein I'm shooting for 180 grams a day. What are some of the best foods I can eat that are high protein and low fat? So far I've found myself eating a lot off egg whites , tuna, and chicken breast. Are protein powders recommended, if so what kind?
Thank you!

Carey Mendez

Protein from lean sources like skinless chicken breasts and egg whites, fats from 10 grams of fish oil, and I believe it 20g and under carbs from leafy greens and other veggies like broccoli and asparagus.

Crystal Jacobs

Oh that's nothing. Be patient and don't get discouraged. Just keep being strict with your macros. Being keto for only a few weeks your body is still adjusting from carbs to fats for energy.

Petetheman

Thank you for the information. I know keto is not magic but it is kinda discouraging to see a sudden stop. Just wasn't sure if I was doing something incorrect.

Crystal Jacobs

I'd say if you are stilled stalled after a couple weeks to tweak your macros. And my biggest advice is to take weekly photos of your progress instead of using a scale.

Petetheman

ok, from what I understand PSMF diet is a high protein, 20 grams or less carbs and only fat intake comes along with the protein I consume.