Salad Dressing

kevin

Any good recipes for a salad dressing ?
Also anything to give a little extra flavor to meat ? Maybe something to help make a chicken or tuna salad

Talia

Low fat sour cream with a little fresh dill and s&p, or good vinegar (balsamic, or red wine are good) make good dressings.

puregrace

How about Honey Mustard Salad Dressing recipe?
Add equal measures (1/4 cup recommended) of mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and virgin olive oil. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Mix these ingredients well in a air-tight jar to form a nice blend of flavours. Refrigerate it. Serve on the salad after around 30 minutes to two hours. You can replace olive oil with any other favourite oil like mustard oil, edible coconut oil and avocado oil.

This salad recipe is nutritious with dietary fibre, protein and no cholesterol in it. It contains small amounts of calories which is good for health. Honey helps in weight loss, mustard add nutrition, and olive oil is also known for weight loss and other health benefits.

Moreover, oregano can add amazing flavor to the meat/chicken. If you can find Indian spices, then, cloves, cardamons and Indian basil leaves give flavor and aroma to the meat.

wallet

You can make a dressing from mustard, and soy sauce, add few drops of vinegar and the dressing is done. The soy sauce works great with the chicken meat.

Kayel

Use apple cider vinegar for dressing, mix it with honey, or with garlic and pepper. It's super healthy and would definitely add flavor to your salads.

Add equal measures (1/4 cup recommended) of mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and virgin olive oil. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Mix these ingredients well in a air-tight jar to form a nice blend of flavours. Refrigerate it. Serve on the salad after around 30 minutes to two hours. You can replace olive oil with any other favourite oil like mustard oil, edible coconut oil and avocado oil.

This salad recipe is nutritious with dietary fibre, protein and no cholesterol in it. It contains small amounts of calories which is good for health. Honey helps in weight loss, mustard add nutrition, and olive oil is also known for weight loss and other health benefits.

Moreover, oregano can add amazing flavor to the meat/chicken. If you can find Indian spices, then, cloves, cardamons and Indian basil leaves give flavor and aroma to the meat.
Yes it would be so nice I would try this recipe thanks for the recipe

myra21

If you want to eat healthy salad, you mus try this ingredients : 3/4 cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt,1 clove garlic, finely minced OR 1 teaspoon garlic powder,1/4 cup fresh minced parsley OR 1 tablespoon dried parsley,1/4 medium onion, diced about 2 tablespoons or 2 teaspoons onion powder,2 tablespoons fresh minced chives OR 1 tablespoon dried chives,1 teaspoon salt,1/4 teaspoon black pepper,2 teaspoons dijon mustard,juice of 1/2 lemon about 2 tablespoons,1/4 cup—1/2 cup buttermilk.

amelia88

Use apple cider vinegar for dressing, mix it with honey, or with garlic and pepper. It's super healthy and would definitely add flavor to your salads.
This is what I do - I love ACV these days and with some herbs and spices it really does add quite the zing to salads. Plus ACV has so many excellent health benefits as well as being a good salad dressing.

Trish23

That is what i also do. I make salad for lunch and dinner and i always put apple cider vinegar. It has so many benefits and its a perfect seasoning to my salad.

jaymish

Yummmmmmy! I love salads.They complement a meal perfectly, My best is Caesar salad. I make it at home and use goat meat instead of chicken, I also substitute normal bread crumbs, I make bread from coconut flour and use those instead regular flour. I also substitute the salad dressing.Who likes raw eggs? Not me. You can also get very bad food poisoning from them. I use organic eggs, so thats worse.What I do instead of using eggs is use yoghurt. This works like a charm and is actually really yummy.

Lost93

Yummmmmmy! I love salads.They complement a meal perfectly, My best is Caesar salad. I make it at home and use goat meat instead of chicken, I also substitute normal bread crumbs, I make bread from coconut flour and use those instead regular flour. I also substitute the salad dressing.Who likes raw eggs? Not me. You can also get very bad food poisoning from them. I use organic eggs, so thats worse.What I do instead of using eggs is use yoghurt. This works like a charm and is actually really yummy.
I also love Caesar salad. Especially when it's summer. It is light and refreshing.

Enyi

I like my salad with with soy sauce,mustard and very few drops of vinegar but if l still want to go the healthy way I could add some veggie to it and not forgetting my chicken wings yea yummy.

Julz98

Try Caesar Salad. This salad uses romaine lettuce tossed topped with garlic croutons, parmesan cheese, and a mixture of olive oil, raw egg yolks, and garlic.

Kakashi2020

Try a homemade dressing by mixing an egg yolk with some lemon juice adding some oil, salt, pepper, sugar and garlic, blend it thoroughly. It makes a great dressing.

Julz98

Try a homemade dressing by mixing an egg yolk with some lemon juice adding some oil, salt, pepper, sugar and garlic, blend it thoroughly. It makes a great dressing.
This recipe looks very easy to make. I'll try this too at home and add it to my recipe list.

Anne18

Your recipe is good. I will definitely try this.

DenisP

I'm an incredibly simple man so I've never gone too complicated with my salad dressings. I'm mostly a fan of vinaigrette dressings, and there are two that I use in particular.

The first is a balsamic vinaigrette, made by combining 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 minced garlic clove, 1/2 cup of olive or coconut oil, and salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.

The other is an even more basic vinaigrette, made with just 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, and salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.

These are just about the only two recipes I ever use. They're very versatile as well considering you can add many other herbs and spices to add some variety.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anne18 Recipes 8
J Recipes 13