Recipe ideas

Talia

egg whites, white fish, prawns, spinach and low fat cheese...Sugar free jelly and some franks hot sauce or spices is about as exciting as it gets for me.

puregrace

Some interesting and healthy dish ideas are as below -
Honey Garlic Chicken - Honey and garlic are both herbal for the body and have many health benefits. Honey reduces weight and garlic increases fertility
Spinach Recipes - Spinach is rich in iron and contains other nutrients too. Adding lemon juice to the recipe would help digest the iron easily
Buttermilk Fried Chicken - Buttermilk promotes digestion in human body. Chicken has many health benefits.
Coconut Chicken - Raw grated coconut is good for health. It also helps in removing worms from the human stomach.
Honey Mustard Chicken - Honey is always healthy and mustard is nutritional

Greek Salad Wraps - If you like salad too try this one in not just tasty but it could help to loss your weight.

Ingredients: ⅓ cup red-wine vinegar, ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon ground pepper, 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce, 1 (15 ounce) can reduced-sodium chickpeas, rinsed, 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced (1½ cups), 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes, ¼ cup sliced pitted Kalamata olives, ¼ cup slivered red onion, 6 8- or 9-inch whole-wheat wraps.

AnneNoir

Some interesting and healthy dish ideas are as below -
Honey Garlic Chicken - Honey and garlic are both herbal for the body and have many health benefits. Honey reduces weight and garlic increases fertility
Spinach Recipes - Spinach is rich in iron and contains other nutrients too. Adding lemon juice to the recipe would help digest the iron easily
Buttermilk Fried Chicken - Buttermilk promotes digestion in human body. Chicken has many health benefits.
Coconut Chicken - Raw grated coconut is good for health. It also helps in removing worms from the human stomach.
Honey Mustard Chicken - Honey is always healthy and mustard is nutritional
Thanks for sharing these. I love chicken recipes specially Honey Garlic Chicken.

jaymish

With healthy food the sky is the limit. They are so many recipes out there. You also have to know that no receipe is cast in stone. So long as it works go for it.Here are some of my ideas.
  1. Cauliflower and cabbage mashed potatoe. I cut the cauliflower and cabbage, wash them, boil them then I put them in the blender and add some butter and black pepper. This makes you feel like you are actually eating potatoes it's really delicious. Serve with grilled chicken or beef you can thank me later.
  2. Chicken livers. Not a favorite for many people but this absolutely works for me. Boil your chicken livers add in salt, garlic, french beans, tomatoe paste, coriander powder, peas. When almost ready boil eggs cut into half and mix.
  3. Carrot soup: Chop I kg of carrots. Put oil in a pan, put onions and tomatoes, salt and cinnamon. Throw the carrots in. Put a cup of coconut cream(if you can't stand the taste, use normal cream) bring to a boil. Pour in the blender. Serve with basil sprinkled on top and low carb bread.
Bon Appetite!

Julz98

Simple Dish.

1 cup chopped broccoli 2 large eggs, beaten 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled 1/4 teaspoon dried dill 2 slices rye bread, toasted.

carol0502

I don't really have a specific recipe everyday but i believed that having plenty of water before going to eat every morning and after that eat different kinds of vegetables is a lot better than eating oily processed food like hotdogs.

here's what i do sometimes when i feel like it:

i put some cucumber and lemon in my one liter of water and drink it (honey can also help)
and make my breakfast with lettuce and boiled egg on it with some mayo.
after having breakfast it's time for some fruits like bananas, avocado or any fruits that you like to eat.

just don't eat sweets, carbs and oily food and eat only healthy food.

Simple fish dish.

1 pc "tilapya" fish
1 pc salted egg
1 pc tomato
pinch of pepper

Step 1:
Put the half of the salted egg and tomato inside the fish. Some pinch of pepper.

Step 2:
Put the other half of the salted egg and tomato on top of the fish.

Step 3:
Wrapped it using aluminum foil

Step 4:
Steam it for about 15 to 20 minutes

Step 5:
ENJOY!

ion

Just tuna in can, mayonnaise mixed it together and then onion, lettuce, tomatoes and bread. that's it.

ChristineOh

Just tuna in can, mayonnaise mixed it together and then onion, lettuce, tomatoes and bread. that's it.
I'm actually doing that. It has a good taste and it helps me a lot when I'm craving. I do an boiled egg diet before and it works for me. But I failed to maintain it because I'm craving for some foods. I tried to make an alternative dish where I can satisfy my self and I discovered that recipe on YouTube then used it as part of my diet and I also add some steamed vegetables.

ion

I'm actually doing that. It has a good taste and it helps me a lot when I'm craving. I do an boiled egg diet before and it works for me. But I failed to maintain it because I'm craving for some foods. I tried to make an alternative dish where I can satisfy my self and I discovered that recipe on YouTube then used it as part of my diet and I also add some steamed vegetables.
Yeah, this one is simple but delicious and also nutritious, and sometimes I make my own tuna patty, and the ingredients are Tuna, eggs not boiled, carrots, onion, garlic, and some spices, just mixed it and fried it.