Question about the book

Teresa

I'm confused about how often I'm supposed to do refeeds? How often and how much should I be eating during refeeds?

Elizabeth Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Our calculator can help you figure out your targets and your refeed schedule. Refeeds consists of mainly eating carbs during a short period.

jreck

I have a question in regards to the refeed as the book didn't specify more than "Diet category 2 is the big question mark. I’d say eat as much as you can get away with, without regaining significant body fat. This may range from slightly below maintenance calories up to 500-1000 calories (or more) over maintenance..."
I know it stated the Fat intake as a moderate amount to about ~50g, but carbohydrates I'm guessing just to add 100-200g since I fall within category 2? Any direction is appreciated! :)

Elizabeth Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
I have a question in regards to the refeed as the book didn't specify more than "Diet category 2 is the big question mark. I’d say eat as much as you can get away with, without regaining significant body fat. This may range from slightly below maintenance calories up to 500-1000 calories (or more) over maintenance..."
I know it stated the Fat intake as a moderate amount to about ~50g, but carbohydrates I'm guessing just to add 100-200g since I fall within category 2? Any direction is appreciated! :)
Jreck,
As stated in the book in regards to the fat, that would be a safe carb count to go by. However, I would get closer to the 200 gram number. When your on this diet and eating low carbs consistently, the boosted carb count is more beneficial for the refeed.

Trish23

Do you have books here in the Philippines? I tried ordering online but i can find one. I hope yu have here. I tried looking but there realy is nothing vailable here.