Process to make yourself fit

Enyi

Keeping ones self entails taking on some cardiovascular activities daily like skipping, running, walking ,dancing etc this method is great because it will work on different areas of the body and for diet,taking on lean protein will be great for the body.

Henrywrites

Keeping ones self entails taking on some cardiovascular activities daily like skipping, running, walking ,dancing etc this method is great because it will work on different areas of the body and for diet,taking on lean protein will be great for the body.
Running was one of the ways that I used to build my endurance level and in as much as it was really easy for me, I remained focused and it became a success. One more thing is that going with some drills ain't as easy as we always see it.

Enyi

Running was one of the ways that I used to build my endurance level and in as much as it was really easy for me, I remained focused and it became a success. One more thing is that going with some drills ain't as easy as we always see it.
Nothing worth doing and gaining from it is ever easy because considering the stress we might not gain from anything. Nothing is ever easy to do but the gains pushed us forward. I exercise daily not because I'm really enjoying it but because I'm looking at the gains.Great that you can still do some form of exercises though not easy.

Yes and its kinda a long process that you have to do it with self discipline to yourself and find a good way how to do it right because its your health and your goal is to be fit and healthy so you have to know what are the things you can do start from basic like searching what kind of diet you want to try and then do some basic exercise too daily. and have a goal.

wallet

Thre are no tips, just stick to the diet, exercise if you like for at least 30 minutes a day and the results will come in time, nothing good is achieved in a small time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Exercise & Training 15