Process to make yourself fit

jaymish

Yes there is. The more you work out the fitter you become. It does not matter what type of exercise your doing, even walking or skipping at home is good for you. What I would advise is you do it consistently the more you do it the better for you.Also increase your intensity every week, every month or whatever time period works for you. The more you can do it, the better for you.Aim to do more for every work out you have and your fitness levels will increase. Eat the recommended calorie intake, don't over eat as this slows you down.

Yeah, you can do it, but keep in mind that the amount of effort you put in it is proportional to your results. So, train hard, dedicate yourself. You don't need necessarily go to the gym, just find a sport you love and it will become much easier.

bleach123

Yes, of course. I believe that small steps will go a long way if you are just consistent and dedicated. Light exercises like brisk walking and jogging will help you to be fit plus diet. Be mindful with your food intake and avoid junk and sugary foods.

Julz98

Yes, just focus and train hard to make yourself fit. Eating a healthy diet food is important also to improve your body and it will help to do more training. Don't rush it and have a patience.

carol0502

Definitely YES. Light exercise will do. Here's my story to make you have an idea. I don't do gym but I run at least 4 to 5 times a week and every 1 to 2 hrs a day of course with rest and I bring my 1 liter of water with me. It's not a plain water, it has lemon and cucumber on it. And when I get home I lessen my carbohydrates, sweets, salty and oily food intake. for at least about a month.

And after that I'm still going running but I eat carbs once or twice a day and eat sweets sometimes. You don't really have to got to gym and torture yourself just discipline yourself and maybe a month you'll see that your body changed.
Cardio is a big help like running and sit ups.

bleach123

Definitely YES. Light exercise will do. Here's my story to make you have an idea. I don't do gym but I run at least 4 to 5 times a week and every 1 to 2 hrs a day of course with rest and I bring my 1 liter of water with me. It's not a plain water, it has lemon and cucumber on it. And when I get home I lessen my carbohydrates, sweets, salty and oily food intake. for at least about a month.

And after that I'm still going running but I eat carbs once or twice a day and eat sweets sometimes. You don't really have to got to gym and torture yourself just discipline yourself and maybe a month you'll see that your body changed.
Cardio is a big help like running and sit ups.
I agree in drinking water with lemon and cucumber. It will boost metabolism as well as cleanse and detoxify the body. Hands down to you that you are able to run 4-5 times a week. If you're goal is to burn fats, then cardiovascular exercises should be done.

jaybee19

Yes, I believe there is. I actually lost a significant amount of weight last year with just doing light exercises and a not-so-very restricted diet. The only key to lose weight with these two is to make sure that you are consistent. Let's say for example if you do sit-ups and push-ups, you must always include that in to your exercises. You must also make sure that if you did exercises three times this week, you must do the same on the next week or add a day if you want but not less. For the food, you must maintain a balanced diet which must consist of healthy and fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, and a little bit of chicken and pork. That actually helped me but I don't know if it would help you. But if you're following the PSMF diet then you can refer to the articles published here in the forum.

bleach123

Yes, I believe there is. I actually lost a significant amount of weight last year with just doing light exercises and a not-so-very restricted diet. The only key to lose weight with these two is to make sure that you are consistent. Let's say for example if you do sit-ups and push-ups, you must always include that in to your exercises. You must also make sure that if you did exercises three times this week, you must do the same on the next week or add a day if you want but not less. For the food, you must maintain a balanced diet which must consist of healthy and fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, and a little bit of chicken and pork. That actually helped me but I don't know if it would help you. But if you're following the PSMF diet then you can refer to the articles published here in the forum.
True! Consistency is the key which is difficult thing to do for there are temptations that will come your way. But if you are committed with your goal, then you'll achieve it no matter what. Diet and exercise go hand in hand.

blogger20188

Just focus on your goal and do not loose momentum on yourself and soon you will achieve your dream body. Eat only healthy food and take vitamins and have enough time for rest.

Anne18

Yes there is. I'm actually doing a very light exercise. Jogging and walking every morning. I'm doing some sit ups as well. I'm doing it regularly with proper diet. Do it as a hobby. Set some goals to achieve so you will be motivated everyday. Good luck.

ian161

hey guys, I appreciate your efforts guys. thank you for your replies it does really help to find what i am looking for. Great replies guys I wish this suggestion helps me and my other friends.

jaybee19

True! Consistency is the key which is difficult thing to do for there are temptations that will come your way. But if you are committed with your goal, then you'll achieve it no matter what. Diet and exercise go hand in hand.
Exactly. I remember being very stressed and pressured during the first few months of doing my exercises. I really hate to wake up early in the morning so I sometimes ended up skipping a day because I really love to sleep. I also remember stopping for a while because of the back to back parties I had and will have to attend during those days and so I really had to stop because I can't do exercises if I'm eating a lot. However, I've learned my lesson and had continued doing the right thing. It takes one and a bunch of failures before you become consistent in doing what really needs to be done.

carol0502

Exactly. I remember being very stressed and pressured during the first few months of doing my exercises. I really hate to wake up early in the morning so I sometimes ended up skipping a day because I really love to sleep. I also remember stopping for a while because of the back to back parties I had and will have to attend during those days and so I really had to stop because I can't do exercises if I'm eating a lot. However, I've learned my lesson and had continued doing the right thing. It takes one and a bunch of failures before you become consistent in doing what really needs to be done.

I agree with you, first you are going to fail and stress yourself but you still have to continue. I am not sure if someone told me this or read it somewhere but it says "what you eat today will change your body after a month" so you can't make it faster, take it slowly.
Nothing is impossible.

jaybee19

I agree with you, first you are going to fail and stress yourself but you still have to continue. I am not sure if someone told me this or read it somewhere but it says "what you eat today will change your body after a month" so you can't make it faster, take it slowly.
Nothing is impossible.
Exactly. There's no such thing as an instant success in everything we do. We have to experience failure because it will make us more enthusiastic and determined to work hard. Btw, I like that quote tho. It's such a very positive quote because it could really strengthen the minds of those people who are eating less because it could give them an assurance that what they're doing is right and could give them good results. And yes, nothing is impossible especially if accompanied with prayers. Cheers!

bleach123

I am happy that you are able realize those. But it is okay to enjoy food and parties at times. Never deprive yourself because you'll just crave more but still control yourself from binging. I love sharing my thoughts with you. ;)

bleach123

hey guys, I appreciate your efforts guys. thank you for your replies it does really help to find what i am looking for. Great replies guys I wish this suggestion helps me and my other friends.
I am happy to share it with you. I hope you'll update us with your progress!

logitech19

Well, if you're not obese, light diet and exercise are enough to keep yourself fit as long as you do it regularly. Even just the "beginner workouts" can already help a lot in keeping you fit, coupled with eating a balanced diet. If you are overweight, however, you have to put a bit more effort at least at the start until you reach a certain weight which you want, and from there you can just maintain your light diet and exercise.

myra21

There are many ways to make you fit as well as makes you healthy. You need to watch your diet and exercise regularly.

bleach123

Well, if you're not obese, light diet and exercise are enough to keep yourself fit as long as you do it regularly. Even just the "beginner workouts" can already help a lot in keeping you fit, coupled with eating a balanced diet. If you are overweight, however, you have to put a bit more effort at least at the start until you reach a certain weight which you want, and from there you can just maintain your light diet and exercise.
True! Doing it regularly is the key. You have to be consistent in order to achieve your goal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Exercise & Training 15