Pancake Recipe

Heather43

1/2 c egg whites, 1/2 scoop
Protein powder, 1T baking powder, cinnamon, sweetener to taste. Going with a 1/2 scoop pp makes them less like cardboard and gives more of buttery flavor. I use no fat. Don’t care for the cottage cheese in it - would rather have that with some pb powder and sf syrup.

Protein powder, 1T baking powder, cinnamon, sweetener to taste. Going with a 1/2 scoop pp makes them less like cardboard and gives more of buttery flavor. I use no fat. Don’t care for the cottage cheese in it - would rather have that with some pb powder and sf syrup.
Yes I love pancakes and all other cakes specially chocolate flavored cakes. But I wonder about the ingredients that would be healthy for me I wish could you add some diet recipe? By the way thanks for the recipe.

Cottage Cheese Pancake

*Whole Wheat Flour, 1.25 cup
Baking Powder, 1 tsp
Cinnamon, ground, .5 tsp
Salt, .25 tsp
Cottage Cheese, Nonfat, 1 cup (not packed)
*Yogurt, Stonyfield Farm fat free plain, 1 cup
Egg Beaters Original, 2 cups

Sir. how about this pancake recipe it is designated for the person who are having diet habits.

wallet

I never use cinnamon in pancakes, I use vanilla or rum. I make pancakes with two eggs, flour as 2-3 cups, vanilla or rum and after the pancakes are done I add on them fruits (cherries, strawberries, forest fruits, etc.)

jaymish

I'm always looking for ways to cut my carbs this is a perfect example. However your quantities are not clear. Is this 1/2 cup of eggs? I like your receipe though. I wonder how it turns out without cottage cheese or soft cheese? Also they are other alternatives to the protein powder. I know protein powder sometimes tastes really horrible. I'm on a low carb diet/lifestyle and instead of protein powder I use coconut flour(you may not like the flavor of coconut), you can use also use almond flour. Both are used as substitutes for normal flour and work in any receipe.

I never use cinnamon in pancakes, I use vanilla or rum. I make pancakes with two eggs, flour as 2-3 cups, vanilla or rum and after the pancakes are done I add on them fruits (cherries, strawberries, forest fruits, etc.)[/Quote

me too I never use cinnamon cause this smell is disgusting vanilla will do.

myra21

I have knowledge on old fashioned pancake recipes.These are :1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour,3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder,1 teaspoon salt,1 tablespoon white sugar,1 1/4 cups milk,1 egg and 3 tablespoons butter, melted.These are the recipes prepared by my granma whenever she prepare pancake for us.And it is very delicious.

Trish23

T
Very helpful information. Will try this in the morning, i made a pancake today and it didnt turn out to be as delicious asa i expected it to be. I hope this recipe works for me! Wich me luck!

AnneNoir

I have watch a video recipe from YouTube. A pancake recipe that is flourless ,gluten free and low-calorie consisting of only two ingredients a banana and 2 eggs.

amelia88

I always love good simple recipes that use stuff I already have on hand, and I love pancakes so I'll have to give this recipe a try. Thanks for the tip as well about the texture - I've tried some similar pancakes where the recipe did come out a bit rubbery!! So hopefully that won't be the case with this recipe.

Julz98

I'm going to add this to my recipe list. It's looks delicious and I think I'm going to use this recipe and share it with my friends.

ion

Thanks for this recipe. I really love to eat pancakes every morning, but the problem is I really feel tired and don't want to move or cook every morning. It's alright if I'm going to mix the ingredients at night and cook in the morning?

Kakashi2020

If you really want healthy pancakes try using bananas, eggs, instant mashed potato powder, just put this 3 ingredients in the food processor to create your pancake batter.

amelia88

If you really want healthy pancakes try using bananas, eggs, instant mashed potato powder, just put this 3 ingredients in the food processor to create your pancake batter.
I'm really intrigued by the instant mashed potato powder. Does it impact the taste of the pancakes much, or is it just something that's used to add a bit of texture to them? I'll have to give it a try next time I make a batch.

Kakashi2020

I'm really intrigued by the instant mashed potato powder. Does it impact the taste of the pancakes much, or is it just something that's used to add a bit of texture to them? I'll have to give it a try next time I make a batch.
It really becomes more filling with the use of instant mashed potatoes and the texture would have some bite, what's good with this combination is you'll have the natural flavors and sweetness of bananas that's why potato and banana pancakes tastes so much better.