How will I get started?

I want to explore more things around here? Is anyone here can tell me how will I gonna start my fitness workout and training? I want some advice of yours to improve my daily fitness! Please help me. Thanks! Cheers!

First, you need to know how many days and hours can you spend for a week. If you are available every day, I suggest you start with 3-5 days a week and do full-body workouts. You can find easily full-body workout programs when you train your whole body every day, and you take a rest between the days you train.

First, you need to know how many days and hours can you spend for a week. If you are available every day, I suggest you start with 3-5 days a week and do full-body workouts. You can find easily full-body workout programs when you train your whole body every day, and you take a rest between the days you train.
Thanks for your advice for a newbie like me. I have enought time to workout everyday so time will not be a problem for me anymore. The only thing I'm thinking is what kind of training I should do. What kind of workout I should do in order to attain a full body work-out of mine. Where can I get resources? Is it okay when I watch some videos in Youtube? Thanks, Cheers!

Steve5

Workouts don't have to start off intense. Just choose any kind of exercise that will suit your needs. Work from there until you form a comfortable routine. Alternatively, you can ask a professional trainer for advice on this.

Trish23

The
I want to explore more things around here? Is anyone here can tell me how will I gonna start my fitness workout and training? I want some advice of yours to improve my daily fitness! Please help me. Thanks! Cheers!
Welcome! Try looking for the home button.it is where they stack all the information about psmf. They also have video there you can watch about testimonies and everything.

Thanks for your advice for a newbie like me. I have enought time to workout everyday so time will not be a problem for me anymore. The only thing I'm thinking is what kind of training I should do. What kind of workout I should do in order to attain a full body work-out of mine. Where can I get resources? Is it okay when I watch some videos in Youtube? Thanks, Cheers!
Yeah, you can find good stuff on youtube. Search for 3D Muscle Journey, Shred by science, Matt Ogus, Omar Isuf. These guys are experts on training and nutrition, and they focus on natural people, you know, who are not on steroids.

Julz98

Make a plan and decide which workout makes you feel comfortable for now. Start with a basic exercise like push ups, running, jumping jacks, and etc. This will improve your body and do this in your daily routine. I also suggest to you to ask a help from a trainer and follow their guidelines for a better result.

Workouts don't have to start off intense. Just choose any kind of exercise that will suit your needs. Work from there until you form a comfortable routine. Alternatively, you can ask a professional trainer for advice on this.
Hi there! Is watching some Youtube video tutorial workouts will be helpful to form my daily routine? Some of them saying if it is effective and I want to know if it is true. Thanks, Cheers!

The

Welcome! Try looking for the home button.it is where they stack all the information about psmf. They also have video there you can watch about testimonies and everything.
I should to this right away for me to familiarize in this forum. I really love learning from forums especially if the topic talks about diets and exercises because that is what I need right now! Thanks for the tip, Cheers!

Steve5

Hi there! Is watching some Youtube video tutorial workouts will be helpful to form my daily routine? Some of them saying if it is effective and I want to know if it is true. Thanks, Cheers!
Hey there! I'd have to say it's worth giving it a shot. Simple methods can yield great results. So if you think watching Youtube videos on exercise and fitness will help you with your goals, then go for it. Just be sure to search for what will work best for you.

Yeah, you can find good stuff on youtube. Search for 3D Muscle Journey, Shred by science, Matt Ogus, Omar Isuf. These guys are experts on training and nutrition, and they focus on natural people, you know, who are not on steroids.
I will check it out soon for me to start as soon as possible. I will make time on watching those tutorials and I will see if it will be effective on myself. Thanks for the help! :) Cheers!

Make a plan and decide which workout makes you feel comfortable for now. Start with a basic exercise like push ups, running, jumping jacks, and etc. This will improve your body and do this in your daily routine. I also suggest to you to ask a help from a trainer and follow their guidelines for a better result.
I guess, I should do a list of training workouts based on what will I gonna watch on Youtube and read on some articles. I will keep this in minds and make sure to make my body more prepared to immense exercises soon. I will start in a soft ones to improve my body circulation. Thanks, Cheers!

Hey there! I'd have to say it's worth giving it a shot. Simple methods can yield great results. So if you think watching Youtube videos on exercise and fitness will help you with your goals, then go for it. Just be sure to search for what will work best for you.
Thanks for giving an advice! I'm glad you answer me in a nice way. Hope I'll be more comfortable here in our forum and wait for my questions since I am a newbie. I'm just exploring first on how will I get started and I'm glad that there are people here who really want to help on newbies like me! I'd keep that and mind and better do those. Thanks, Cheers!

Trish23

I should to this right away for me to familiarize in this forum. I really love learning from forums especially if the topic talks about diets and exercises because that is what I need right now! Thanks for the tip, Cheers!
Thats what i did wheb i first got here. I started psmf now. Glad i can help

bleach123

You may start it with cardio exercises like brisk walking and jogging (three to five times a week) to burn fats. After that, then you can do weight training to build muscles.

ian161

If you are newbie, I will suggest to eat less fatty foods and fast foods. After 1 month or few weeks change your meal in the morning with bread.

(If you are in a diet you need to exercise for your body be strengthen and and your body will be fit)

If you have done eating bread everymorning in a two weeks, change your meal in afternoon and dinner with vegetables and if you Want an instant you can try this product I recommend this because it has so many good feedbacks

https://bit.ly/2GcFllD

carol0502

First things first discipline yourself and get apps or write it down so you can truck your journey. Then make a listing for what food to eat in 1 week or a month that will help you with what is food to take and what is not.

Do running if you can do it 5 times a week or at least 3 times a week then you can start going to gym if you like it but in my case I stick to running every morning and I can see changes with my body.

Lastly don't be so hard on yourself take everything slowly.

logitech19

I started by making a plan for myself. Set your goals, an immediate and a long-term one, it can be a number on the weighing scale or things like fit into clothes that are 1 size smaller, etc. Then choose a diet and exercise plan you can commit to, and it's best if you take it step by step and gradually increase the difficulty. for example, you can start with 1 week of just not eating junk food, then week 2 you try not eating snacks, then reducing your servings, then adhering to your diet plan (PSMF for example). For exercise, if you don't have time, even jogging or walking or doing any physical activity you enjoy can do, although you can also search for beginner workouts in youtube which you can do easily if you have time.

Anne18

Do a schedule and plans. Set a goal. You need to manage your time also. You must be consistent and self motivated in doing it. Choice a work out that will suit your needs. Start with the light one. It's a step by step process.