How To Increase body weight by not getting too much fat and instead gaining muscles?

amoxicilin000

I do 6 - times a week workout with an hour or more everyday and right now I currently weigh 73 kg. and I would like to know what are the exercises, the ways, the supplements, foods that I need to take and things that I need to do to increase my weight. I'm planning to hit 100 kg. Please help me guys and thank you so much in advance.

myblogger

I think eat healthy foods and do exercise everyday. Try to go to gym if you want to have a muscles and do some workout there suitable for you. Eat less rice because it is one the factor that gives you heavy weight.

Julz98

You need to eat enough protein, which is good for anyone trying to build muscle Also, you need to eat enough calories as well. First, figure out how many calories you will need to start with on your quest for gaining muscle mass. After that, do different exercise that build your muscle.

jaymish

If you want to gain weight the first thing you should do is consult a dietitian. They will give you the right proportions you need to eat to in order to gain weight. However from the little I know about weight gain(and I know little because all my life I have been trying to lose weight) you need to double your protein intake and on top of that incorporate protein shakes into your diet. You also need to go to the gym, but not necessarily for cardio, but to weight lift, so that you bulk up your muscles.

ian161

i suggest to start an exercises and go to the gym. Eat healthy foods also and you need to do exercise everyday. have some balance diet and balance time. Motivate yourself to reach your goal without hesitating. If these doesn't work, go to the gym and find someone who can help you to get the body you want to have or ask some help in the gym couch.

amoxicilin000

Oh these are a lot of help for me thank you so much for the advice's. Probably I'll just take in more Protein powder and I'll hit the gym really-really hard the next time. About consulting to a dietitian I don't think it's possible due to my financial status and having a dietitian here in our Country may cost a lot, it depends on the person but I'll keep these advice's to enhance my journey to my goals.

Martinsx

I do 6 - times a week workout with an hour or more everyday and right now I currently weigh 73 kg. and I would like to know what are the exercises, the ways, the supplements, foods that I need to take and things that I need to do to increase my weight. I'm planning to hit 100 kg. Please help me guys and thank you so much in advance.
Seriously, are you kidding me with wanting to reach 100 kg in weight? I'm 90 kg at the moment and it's giving me a lot of concern because if not controlled, it would go beyond that and I'm not comfortable with it.

But you are looking at getting 100 kg, I'm really surprised at this. Anyways I think it's going to be gym sessions and weight lifting would do the trick for you.

amoxicilin000

Yes, I'm looking forward to reach 100 kg, :D:D:D but the way I weight that heavy is by getting muscle mass. They said I need to double up my protein powder intake which is correct and I need also to hit harder which is correct. I need to do more and serious weight lifting for sure this will take me a lot of months to achieve it but I'll make an update as well.

Henrywrites

The best way that you can achieve gaining extra pounds by having some intensive training at the gym. The reason is simply because your gym instructor is the one that will advise you on the type of food that is good for your type of body as well as put you through some training drills that we facilitate the way you want to build your muscles. Alternatively, you may try doing hundred pushups, 5 minutes of planking and using some home lifter to gain your weight.

Kakashi2020

I think you need to drink and eat a lot of protein rich foods like whole milk, eggs, meats, protein rich nuts, fish like Salmon and Sardines and protein rich fruits and vegetables. You also need to tone your body while eating these protein rich foods because if not, you'll become fat.

jaybee19

Based from my research and the things I've heard from professional bodybuilders, it's a must to do a lot of weightlifting activities in order to shed your unwanted fats and turn them into muscles.

Jaymalie

You can gain body weight but eating a lot of carbohydrates and exercise .Eating cabs alone won't guarantee muscle it will only give you fat .Do exercises that involve the part of the body that you the muscle build up if it is the whole body do the combination of all exercises which include ,push ups ,crunches ,and lifting heavy things .

bienn05

I suggest you eat what you like but not too much fatty foods. Stay physically active like playing basketball, running, cycling, and many more. Don't skip meals and eat atleast four times a day.

fishbate

I suggest a high protein meal would help, you can also try planning your workout by focusing a certain part of the body that you want to have high muscle tone. If you work out 6 days a week, you can choose a routine for each day specializing on a certain body area .