How do I lose weight?

Martinsx

Good day Administrator and Everyone.
I'm Martins and it's good to be here. Please I'm looking forward learning what best way to lose weight, either through diet control or other means.

I would like to know what is the best way for one to follow in seeking to lose weight?

myblogger

Try to watch videos on youtube there are lot video clips there that will help you a lot to lose your weight. You can watch at youtube some video clips step by step procedures for proper losing your weight.

AnneNoir

Try to watch videos on youtube there are lot video clips there that will help you a lot to lose your weight. You can watch at youtube some video clips step by step procedures for proper losing your weight.
I agree with you, and there are YouTube channels that gives inspirational messages that would motivate you through out your journey of losing weight, they will give you tips,advice and recommendations about effective work outs to lose weight and foods that can help and is nutritional for your body.

myra21

The most effective way to lose weight is reduce your carbohydrate intake and avoiding sweetened foods and drinks rich in sugar.

Steve5

Eating healthy foods makes a huge difference. Don't limit yourself to what you normally like to it. You can make creative ways to enjoy wholesome and nutrient rich meals.

Trish23

Exercise is the best way to lose weight. Combine it with drinking plenty of water and you’ll lose weight in no time. Rest assured.

bleach123

Exercise and balanced diet are keys to losing weight. I reached 60 kilograms when I was in high school and I was categorized as obese. I jogged early in the morning and tried not to eat before sleeping at night time. Eating before sleeping was my habit which I think contributed much on my weight gain. I also regulated my rice intake.

Martinsx

Thanks for the suggestion @myblogger, I'm well aware that there are lots of video content on YouTube which one can learn about lots of things but I have never tried it out before to see if I would get lose weight tips. I'm definitely going to church it out as soon as possible.

Martinsx

I agree with you, and there are YouTube channels that gives inspirational messages that would motivate you through out your journey of losing weight, they will give you tips,advice and recommendations about effective work outs to lose weight and foods that can help and is nutritional for your body.
I do agree with your opinion on this @AnneNoir, it's a known fact that one can get very useful information on YouTube about just anything but the problem I have sometimes is that I don't always trust everything I saw online easily.

How would I know which information to trust and which one to ignore?

Martinsx

The most effective way to lose weight is reduce your carbohydrate intake and avoiding sweetened foods and drinks rich in sugar.
@myra21 I try as much as possible to trim my sugar intake because I'm really scared of having diabetes. I must confess that I take good amount of carbohydrates because I need energy for my job but where I think I have a huge problem is with alcohol. I drink on weekly basis, I'm trying to stop but I'm sure that you know how addiction works.

Martinsx

Eating healthy foods makes a huge difference. Don't limit yourself to what you normally like to it. You can make creative ways to enjoy wholesome and nutrient rich meals.
Thanks @Steve5 for your suggestion. I'm thinking of going with more of fruits lately, it's just that I still feel very hungry when I don't eat well but just fruits. But I'm sure that it's a sacrifice which I have to make to get what I desire with losing weight.

Martinsx

Exercise is the best way to lose weight. Combine it with drinking plenty of water and you’ll lose weight in no time. Rest assured.
Now, this rings a bell very well. I can still remember one of my colleague in the office telling me about doing water therapy. She drink lots of water on daily basis and eat mostly fruits. I might try it out but it's not going to be easy at all.

carol0502

Just eat healthy food as possible, get enough sleep and at least do cardio 3 to 5 times a week but 3 is good if you're not really into it.
I am 53 kilos 2 months ago and I decided to run and lessen my food intake and now I am 48 kilos without taking it so much effort because I still eat sweets, salty food etc.

And another thing I don't drink cold water, and I make tea every morning and evening. Green vegetables also is a big help and fruits like 2 kinds of fruit in one day. Plenty of water.

Julz98

Drink plenty of water before meals and avoid drinking cold water. Also eat more fiber. High-fiber foods are good for your health and weight loss.

AnneNoir

I do agree with your opinion on this @AnneNoir, it's a known fact that one can get very useful information on YouTube about just anything but the problem I have sometimes is that I don't always trust everything I saw online easily.

How would I know which information to trust and which one to ignore?
I don't really know, but I would suggest that you go for the YouTube channels that in their videos they are the one you can see, and you can see their face in the video Like they are talking in front of you. Rather than the YouTube channels that uses more of edited pictures or templates in the entire video. They give good advice and tips too but just for me seeing the one who speak you can see how sincere they are in helping, Giving message to the people watching them.

Steve5

Thanks @Steve5 for your suggestion. I'm thinking of going with more of fruits lately, it's just that I still feel very hungry when I don't eat well but just fruits. But I'm sure that it's a sacrifice which I have to make to get what I desire with losing weight.
It's a great idea. Fruits contain lots of essential nutrients. It will help with our daily needs. Just be sure to add vegetables that you can eat. They're more important since they provide energy and a variety of health benefits.

Trish23

Now, this rings a bell very well. I can still remember one of my colleague in the office telling me about doing water therapy. She drink lots of water on daily basis and eat mostly fruits. I might try it out but it's not going to be easy at all.
Its not easy for me too at first but when i had Urinary track infection. I was forced to drink plenty of water and i realized it brings good to my system so i started getting away from sodas and teas and started drinking plenty of water everyday

juanmateo

When I was 20 years old I weigh 70 kg with height of 5'7. I watched body transformation in youtube from obese to fit guy. Then I decided to start exercising. Everyday I go out and I jog for 30 mins or more. I also do cycling and gym. And it's important to have a diet plan of course. I created a right diet plan right diet plan that is according to my body type. Never eat too much at night, eat 3 hours before you go to sleep, because your digestion wil become better. And one last thing is get rid of sweets, don't drink softdrink, juice etc. Water is better.

Martinsx

Just eat healthy food as possible, get enough sleep and at least do cardio 3 to 5 times a week but 3 is good if you're not really into it.
I am 53 kilos 2 months ago and I decided to run and lessen my food intake and now I am 48 kilos without taking it so much effort because I still eat sweets, salty food etc.

And another thing I don't drink cold water, and I make tea every morning and evening. Green vegetables also is a big help and fruits like 2 kinds of fruit in one day. Plenty of water.
I have a sleeping disorder, I don't get enough sleep at night. Most times, my sleeping pattern breaks up in few hours. To get into the bed and sleep takes me awfully more than 2 hours and it's very annoying looking at the ceiling for long period of time without falling asleep.

About cold water, does it have any effect? I simply cannot stop taking cold water because of how hot my environment is. Taking any water that is not cold is like making the matters worst.

Martinsx

Drink plenty of water before meals and avoid drinking cold water. Also eat more fiber. High-fiber foods are good for your health and weight loss.
Another person pointing out the need to avoid drinking cold water. Please I would like to know the reason why it's not advisable to drink cold water and I believe cold alcoholic beverages as well?

Even now my refrigerator is stocked with cold frozen water which I'm likely to take sooner or later. So in essence, I'm being advised to stop it and get them all out? This might be a bit hard for me if I'm being honest.