Diet for Newbies

What can you suggest about the diet I should take since I am a newbie in Fitness! I want to know if Diet is really a factor when it comes to losing weight. I would love if someone will help me and give me some information about this! Thanks. Cheers!

Kayel

If you're new, I suggest try cutting out sugars and carbohydrates from your diet. Try limiting its serving to half cup. Try adding more protein and healthy fats, and of course green veggies (not fruit since it contains glucose, sugar again). Then drink lots of fluids.

ian161

For newbies , I suggest to eat bread at morning and do some exercise and in the afternoon eat a regular meal then walk for a few meters and in the dinner don't eat rice. There is so much sugar in rice so it cant help your diet, i suggest to eat more vegetables and fruits than meats and don't eat hotdogs, burgers and all the fatty foods and fast foods. I recommend to sleep atleast 8 hours for more balance lifestyle and routine.

Diet is the most important to lose weight! The weight gain or weight loss is associated with how many calories you eat and how many you spend with basic functions of the body, exercise, and daily activities, as well it depends what you're eating. So you must diet if you want to lose weight. Give a try to Protein Sparing Modified Fast Diet and the results will come.

Trish23

I suggest eating less calories is the best way. Don't skip meals but regulate your intake. Eat more vegetables for faster digestion and absorption. Drink plenty of water and get enough sleep as well

If you're new, I suggest try cutting out sugars and carbohydrates from your diet. Try limiting its serving to half cup. Try adding more protein and healthy fats, and of course green veggies (not fruit since it contains glucose, sugar again). Then drink lots of fluids.
I'll keep that in mind! I will make sure to minimize sugar and carbohydrates on my diet. I will try your advice and see if it works. How long should I do this kind of routine? As long as I want? Thanks, Cheers!

For newbies , I suggest to eat bread at morning and do some exercise and in the afternoon eat a regular meal then walk for a few meters and in the dinner don't eat rice. There is so much sugar in rice so it cant help your diet, i suggest to eat more vegetables and fruits than meats and don't eat hotdogs, burgers and all the fatty foods and fast foods. I recommend to sleep atleast 8 hours for more balance lifestyle and routine.
I'll make sure that this routine will be part of my lifestyle, I will try to do those things and see if it will gonna work after all. I want to observe my diet and fitness just to make my lifestyle more healthy than before. I'm glad that most of the people here are willing to help a nobody for her diet and fitness! Thanks, Cheers!

Steve5

Diet is not just about changing your eating habits. It's also a way of life. Our foods and eating habits have a major impact on our everyday life. So it's best to consider what will work for us in the long term.

bleach123

You must not change your diet drastically or your body may crave. Reduce the amount of your carbohydrate and sugar intakes. It will really help you lose weight. I tried this and it was a success. I lost almost 9 pounds in a month. At first, it will be hard, but as time passes, you will get use to it eventually.

ShyllaCote

Yes, diet plays a huge role in losing weight and keeping a healthy lifestyle. I highly suggest going natural. Cut out on foods rich in preservatives and start eating low-calorie vegetables such as leafy greens, boiled potatoes, beans and legumes. These are just a few samples but you can research on some more choices as you go along. Good luck on your diet plan! Cheers!

ion

Honestly, I don't need the diet program, I'm contented with my body, I'm not fat, and thin. I just want to know and try also some diet program from beginner, Actually even I don't need to diet, I'm also trying some diet program before, but it didn't work I'm still go back to my normal foods. It's really hard to undergo in a diet program, good thing is, I don't need it.

logitech19

For people who are new to dieting, it's better if you just get used to eating less at first so your body can slowly adjust and not get overwhelmed that you get hungry and just ruin your diet plan immediately. Try eating the same portions of meals but limit it to breakfast, lunch, and dinner without the snacks in between, or you can keep the snacks but halve or just reduce your servings for each meal. You can even start by just avoiding junk food in general.

You have to do some research to find what are the healthy food you can eat and what are the foods that you need to avoid. try to do some daily exercise every morning to burn some fat. or maybe you can enroll to gym and go there twice a week. and also you can find lots of tips here that can help you to start dieting. good luck and be healthy.

Enyi

I think you need the combination of both exercises and diet not just diet alone.you can try most cardiovascular activities like jogging, skipping and maybe swimming. For diet try low fat,carbohydrate but high protein food and try the OMAD diet at least twice or thrice a week.

jaymish

In my opinion diet is 95% of the weight loss journey. It is everything. You can't loose weight by only exercising and continuing to eat as normal yet you can loose weight by changing how you eat and not exercising. Exercise is to make you feel good and confident about your body and to sculpt it. In my opinion its not to be used for loosing weight. To lose weight you need to change how your eating. When people first start loosing weight they loose drastically because of this reason.