Diet Chocolate Cake

18 ounce box chocolate cake milk, 3 eggs, 1⁄3 cup applesauce, 2 tablespoons canola oil, 1 1⁄2 cups water, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder

It looks good, I love cake and chocolate lol.
It will fit great in my free meals.
Please, describe all the process, I'm not good at cooking. :p

It looks good, I love cake and chocolate lol.
It will fit great in my free meals.
Please, describe all the process, I'm not good at cooking. :p
  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (or temperature recommended on cake mix box). Lightly grease two 8 or 9 inch round non-stick cake pans. Mix together cake mix, cocoa powder, eggs, oil, and water using electric mixer. Note: if mix looks too dry, add more applesauce or if mix looks too wet, hold back some water. Bake for recommended baking time on cake box. Do not overbake. Remove from oven and cool completely.
  2. Frosting: Over medium heat, combine pudding mix, skim milk, and cocoa powder. Bring to boil for 2 minutes, constantly stirring with spatula. Cool pudding to room temperature.
  3. Frost cake by placing first cake round on platter. Cut top of cake flat and remove any excess cake. Apply half of the frosting to the cake. Add second cake round to the spread frosting. Push down slightly so the pudding is visible between the layers. Add remaining frosting to top of cake, keeping it 1/2 inch away from edge of cake all the way around. Chill in refrigerator overnight. Note: the moisture from the frosting pudding mix will soak into the cakes and create a very moist, almost pudding-like consistency.
that is the process enjoy.

wallet

I am a chocolate lover myself, but I am not cooking it I will ask my wife to make it for me. Thanks for sharing!

ion

I think my boss will be happy to try this. She loves chocolate but she doesn't want to eat anymore because she said she will gain weights again by eating chocolates. I think this one is applicable for her, thanks for this.

Lost93

I love chocolate cakes! This recipe looks perfect to me. I believe that it is a cake of beautiful taste. I'll have to make it these days and try it. Thanks for the recipe!

Donna9376

Oh, this sounds fantastic, I need to try this, I have been looking for a nice chocolate cake recipe low in calories. I can now go home and try this. Thanks for sharing.

amelia88

I'm a fellow chocolate lover and this sounds good - I love that it's a healthified lower calorie option that still sounds like it would kick my chocolate cravings. I'll have to give it a try!

jaymish

Like almost anyone on the planet I also like chocolate cake. I will be sure to try out this receipe and see if it works. Normally my attempts to create chocolate cake have failed. I especially want the low calorie version as you have suggested, normally the consistency of mine does not hold and my cake comes out like mashed potatoes.I'm skeptical bu I will try this one. I don't see a substitute for flour?Where is the substitute, sorry if I'm missing something here.