2 cups corn flakes, crushed
    3 tbsp salsa
    2 tbsp fat free ranch dressing
    1 tsp chili powder
    1/2 tsp cumin
    20 oz ground chicken

Directions
Put oven on 350
Mix together the eggs, crushed corn flakes, salsa, salad dressing, chili powder, and cumin.
Add the chicken and mix
Shape the loaf
Bake at 350*F for one hour. Make sure internal temp is 175
Let it stand for 10 minutes. cover with foil
serve with sour cream and salsa.

ShyllaCote

• 2 eggs, beaten
    2 cups corn flakes, crushed
    3 tbsp salsa
    2 tbsp fat free ranch dressing
    1 tsp chili powder
    1/2 tsp cumin
    20 oz ground chicken

Directions
Put oven on 350
Mix together the eggs, crushed corn flakes, salsa, salad dressing, chili powder, and cumin.
Add the chicken and mix
Shape the loaf
Bake at 350*F for one hour. Make sure internal temp is 175
Let it stand for 10 minutes. cover with foil
serve with sour cream and salsa.

Donna9376

Looks great I think I will try this out at the weekend. My husband is a chef and has great chicken recipes, so I will have to try this one and see if i can actually impress him for once with my cooking, LOL

Kakashi2020

I added, grated cheese, raisins, grated carrots and it tastes delicious. I'm planning to try pork next with some sliced chorizos next. Thanks for the recipe it's great.

jaymish

Looks delicious. I will also trying it out. However in mine I will add onions, and coriander leaves because they make meat or chicken taste amazing.Also how long does it take to bake? I'm scared the meat will burn especially because you have covered it in foil. Because I eat low carb I will substitute the cornflakes for bread crumbs made from coconut or almond flour or crushed sesame or pumpkin seeds. Great receipe idea.

amelia88

Sounds like a really flavorful recipe with the salsa, cumin and chili powder. I like recipes that pack a bit of a punch and this sounds right up my alley!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Discussion 2