Cheese Sticks

Cheese lovers out there? Why not to create your own version of cheese sticks all you need is:

Cheese
Bread Crumbs
Flour
Eggs

Step 1: Cut the cheese into a sticks ( That's why it was called cheese sticks) (I know very informative)
Step 2: Deep the cheese in eggs then to flour then to eggs again then into bread crumbs
Step 3: Fry it!

You now have a delicious cheese sticks. Easy to made. Hope you like it.

zgecolea1797

That is a good idea and it sounds pretty delicious. Hence, I don't know if it will be fine with my diet. I think cheese is not for diet.

wallet

It is the first time I hear about cheese fried in eggs, it seems very tasty and easy to do, thanks for sharing.

fishbate

Wow sounds yummy, i think a stick a day would be nice and would not affect diet. But you can always have it on cheat days:D.

DenisP

There is one thing I have to mention, and that is you should freeze the cheese before you fry it. I found out the hard way that frying fresh cheese is going to result in just a melted blob of cheese as opposed to a stick. I suppose it also might vary on the kind of cheese that you use, but in general, I’ve found that freezing the cheese first results in perfectly shaped cheese sticks from when you drop them into the fryer to when they’re golden brown. They’ll heat up enough to melt the cheese a bit and make it nice and stringy, but not enough to turn it into a blob of cheese and breadcrumbs.

bienn05

It will definitely fall in my cheat days. I love cheese but I have to be disciplined. Nice recipe though, I hope that I will not be tempt to cook this on my diet.

Cheese lovers out there? Why not to create your own version of cheese sticks all you need is:

Cheese
Bread Crumbs
Flour
Eggs

Step 1: Cut the cheese into a sticks ( That's why it was called cheese sticks) (I know very informative)
Step 2: Deep the cheese in eggs then to flour then to eggs again then into bread crumbs
Step 3: Fry it!

You now have a delicious cheese sticks. Easy to made. Hope you like it.
I would have try this one thanks for the recipe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Angie C General Discussion 2