Can someone give me a quick and easy salad recipe?

Steve5

I usually do a simple potato salad. Just some freshly baked potatoes, lettuce, and salad dressing. It's delicious, healthy, and very easy to prepare.

AnneNoir

Try Sour cream cucumber. You just need Cucumber, sour cream,vinegar, sugar, pepper and one small onion. Whisk the sour cream with vinegar,sugar,pepper and Thinly sliced onion. After that you can add the thinly sliced Cucumbers mix well until the cucumbers is well coated, Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.

myra21

If you want to try easy and healthy salad recipe you must try this:
Lettuce or mixed greens,shredded carrots cucumbers,olive oil,vinegar or lemon juice,flaky salt and freshly ground black pepper.

wallet

Tomatoes salad with onions, olives and a little of cheese, a drop of oil and juice lemon or vinegar, I am using lemon instead of vinegar.

Try Sour cream cucumber. You just need Cucumber, sour cream,vinegar, sugar, pepper and one small onion. Whisk the sour cream with vinegar,sugar,pepper and Thinly sliced onion. After that you can add the thinly sliced Cucumbers mix well until the cucumbers is well coated, Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
Looks great. I will try this later.

Steve5

Lettuce or mixed greens,shredded carrots cucumbers,olive oil,vinegar or lemon juice,flaky salt and freshly ground black pepper.
This sounds like a nice recipe. I'll try it sometime soon. I've recently became fond of black pepper. It adds so much flavor to any ordinary meal.

ion

I also want to ask this same question to know the easy recipe for salad and thanks for sharing, I learned a lot.

Kakashi2020

Try a cucumber salad here's my take on it...

1 cucumber, sliced horizontally
1 tomato, sliced
Shallots sliced thinly
Salt, Pepper, Sugar, chopped Chili and some Vinegar to taste.

Slice Cucumber, Tomatoes and Shallots, arranged in a bowl.

Mix Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Pepper and finely chopped Chili according to taste.
Drizzle in Vinegar Mix on Cucumber Mix.

amelia88

This is basically my go-to as well. The vinegar used as dressing really gives a salad a tasty zing and maks it so much more appealing!

bienn05

I always make salad. I learn the recipe from a eatery. It just contains chopped lettuce and a dressing. Try looking for Kewpie roasted sesame. It is very tasty and delicious.

Kakashi2020

I'm also familiar with Kewpie Japanese Mayo, It's really creamy beats Lady's Choice, Hellman's and Kraft. It's made out of egg yolks and rice vinegar. It has an umami taste because of MSG. But it really tastes great as a salad dressing and as a sandwich spread.