millieanna

hi

So I'm starting tomorrow. I used the calculator and I should consume:
- calories 611
- protein 83g
- carbs 20g
- fats 20g
- preworkout 5g carbs

My question is what would a prework look like that's 5g carbs?

Also my meal plan is as follow:
- meal 1: 3oz salmon
- meal 2: white fish (5-6oz) with 1 cup green veg
- meal 3: white fish (5-6oz) 2 cups green veg

Will have a few slices of cucumber throughout the day if hungry.

Exercise I'll start with daily walk of around 30-45min and then planning on going to the gym after a few days.

My cravings are extremely strong so any advice for that?

Any suggestions to the above plan always welcome! Thanks

Beth Johnson

Your meal plan looks good. My best advice to you is to try and stay busy to help curb the hunger. I try to get out of the house as much as possible and engage in social activities to keep my mind off of food. Stay with it and you will find this is a great diet. I've lost a lot of weight with it.

Rae12

My best advice is to make sure you eat a lot of veggies if you have trouble with cravings. Veggies will be your best friend with this psmf diet. It help me out a lot, especially in the early weeks.

millieanna

Your meal plan looks good. My best advice to you is to try and stay busy to help curb the hunger. I try to get out of the house as much as possible and engage in social activities to keep my mind off of food. Stay with it and you will find this is a great diet. I've lost a lot of weight with it.
Thanks so much. Yeah I need to just stay strong and I joined the facebook group so hopefully will be accepted and that'll keep me going.

bleach123

My best advice is to make sure you eat a lot of veggies if you have trouble with cravings. Veggies will be your best friend with this psmf diet. It help me out a lot, especially in the early weeks.
Vegetables and fibrous foods will help in making your stomach full. I suggest you need not to directly engage to no carbohydrates on your diet. You can lessen little by little and should not drastically delete it from your diet. You will definitely crave.

logitech19

For anyone still fighting cravings, try looking for a healthier alternative that you can eat guilt-free from time to time. Of course, fruits and vegetables (or just fruits if you don't like vegetables) are great, but there are options available for other things like chocolate and other cravings.

bienn05

I think my best advice is not for the food you eat but for your mindset to always be consistent and discipline. These are the key to achieve your goal. Always set a plan or goals to achieve in a day, week, or month. Gym can also make your body tired and you will feel pain on your muscles so make sure to be ready.

Enyi

You have a great eating routine there and if you follow it strictly,you should be able to achieve your desired weight goal.The cravings are imminent and as such you should look out for permanent solution, try staying more busy and active to get your mind off food and indulge more in veggies of any kind to remain full for a very long time.

Henrywrites

You've got a nice meal over there as we can see that it is always recommended that we take more of fish instead of consuming meats since this is one way that we can get to remain strong and not all that plump. Just focus on your goals and see them coming to pass soon.

Henrywrites

For anyone still fighting cravings, try looking for a healthier alternative that you can eat guilt-free from time to time. Of course, fruits and vegetables (or just fruits if you don't like vegetables) are great, but there are options available for other things like chocolate and other cravings.
I always prefer taking fruits and vegetables as alternatives to any other option that we have out there. The thing is that it is through that way that you can get to enjoy some cool benefits unlike what we have when we consume food with low benefits.

logitech19

I always prefer taking fruits and vegetables as alternatives to any other option that we have out there. The thing is that it is through that way that you can get to enjoy some cool benefits unlike what we have when we consume food with low benefits.
Definitely, fruits are a great stepping stone towards eating healthier food and you can even enjoy them as they are, as shake, or as part of a dessert. It also helps to make your meals creative so that you'll be enticed to eat them.

Anne18

What I can add is you must include some fiber rich food in your chart. Eating balance is perfect for diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Discussion 14