Best recipe food for a diet

Kakashi2020

I'm going for my twist on an old favorite Tuna Salad Sandwich.
I recently discovered that by adding pineapples, raisins and nuts, it would taste better and will be healthier.

Ingredients
1 cup canned tuna, drained
1/3 cup pineapple chunks, unsweetened, drained
1/3 cup chopped nuts wallnuts or any nut will do.
1/3 cup chopped onions
1/4 cup Raisins
1/4 cup Green Onions
3/4 cup Light Mayo
Salt and Pepper to taste
1Hot Chilli or 1 teaspoon Tabasco

Mix everything together in a bowl and chill for 30 minutes served as a sandwich using whole grain or whole wheat bread.

Julz98

I'm going for my twist on an old favorite Tuna Salad Sandwich.
I recently discovered that by adding pineapples, raisins and nuts, it would taste better and will be healthier.

Ingredients
1 cup canned tuna, drained
1/3 cup pineapple chunks, unsweetened, drained
1/3 cup chopped nuts wallnuts or any nut will do.
1/3 cup chopped onions
1/4 cup Raisins
1/4 cup Green Onions
3/4 cup Light Mayo
Salt and Pepper to taste
1Hot Chilli or 1 teaspoon Tabasco

Mix everything together in a bowl and chill for 30 minutes served as a sandwich using whole grain or whole wheat bread.
Wow, looks delicious and healthy. This is easy because all I need is to mix everything and put it in a sandwich. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

Kakashi2020

Wow, looks delicious and healthy. This is easy because all I need is to mix everything and put it in a sandwich. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
For another twist you can add cheese to the mix and using a sandwich maker or just by grilling, it would become a Pineapple Tuna Melt sandwich.

You can also substitute canned or even leftover chicken or turkey and create a healthy chicken or turkey sandwich. You can also try other nuts like Almonds, Pecan or even Roasted Peanuts to it for added flavor and protein.