Advice for a newbie please

Liza

Hiya, I’m starting this next week. Female 5’2” 112lbs. 26% body fat. Body type 2. Macros 104 grams protein, 20 carb, 20 fat. I have been training hard and want to lean out quickly down to at least 20%. Does anyone have any advice on how long I will need to run it for to achieve that and how long should I go before should taking my first free meal and or re-feed for best results. I have one of each per week. Also I have an enormous appetite (it’s terrifying - lol). What can I buy online or in the U.K. for an EC stack to suppress it. Final question, I know the cardio is out, but lifting is still OK? Assuming I’ll can manage it on such low carbs. . . . Any advice much appreciated

Crystal Jacobs

Hi Liza! Welcome! As far as the schedule for your free meals and refeeds, did you use the Psmf calculator on this site? It will give you your schedule for the free meals and refeeds. As far as the EC Stack, here is an article with a link to caffeine to order online https://www.psmfdiet.com/ec-stack/. Lifting is ok while on the Psmf Diet.

HeatherM

The appetite can be challenging. I had the same problem. For the EC Stack, many people use bronkaid at the local pharmacy.

Liza

Hi Liza! Welcome! As far as the schedule for your free meals and refeeds, did you use the Psmf calculator on this site? It will give you your schedule for the free meals and refeeds. As far as the EC Stack, here is an article with a link to caffeine to order online https://www.psmfdiet.com/ec-stack/. Lifting is ok while on the Psmf Diet.
Thanks for the link, I’ll take a look yes used the calculator on here, it gives me 694 calories, which seems a lot, but I guess I shouldn’t complain about that . I get one free meal and one reseed per week, I was just wondering about spacing them and when to do the first. I.e if I started Tuesday coukd I have a free meal on Saturday and a refresh on Sunday, I know the weekends will be tough!

Crystal Jacobs

Thanks for the link, I’ll take a look yes used the calculator on here, it gives me 694 calories, which seems a lot, but I guess I shouldn’t complain about that . I get one free meal and one reseed per week, I was just wondering about spacing them and when to do the first. I.e if I started Tuesday coukd I have a free meal on Saturday and a refresh on Sunday, I know the weekends will be tough!
It can be tough, but hang in there. I have lost over 50lbs following Elizabeth's protocol. I feel so much better and all the hard work as been worth it!

Nice website tho! I am also a newbie in workouts and diet! I wish to have some knowledge first on how will I get started! I want to have a healthy body which enables me to eat a certain kind of food and also for my clothes! I wish to know more with this forum!

ian161

I suggest a balance diet and 2kilometers run.
If you want to diet yourself try eating bread at morning not too much bread (bread only at morning), at afternoon eat a regular meal, I prefer meal with vegetables, at dinner don't eat rice and eat some fruits make it your daily routine and after two months you will see the big changes.

In case you don't want that routine, Make yours but calculate the calories if you calculated calories exceeds from the average calories need to eat by a human try to remove some.

I really think this is a very little amount of calories for you, mainly because you will workout too, so you will spend a lot of calories training.
On the beginning you will lose weight fast, which doesn't mean only fat, you will lose muscle too, and it's a very bad thing. Eating so little you will feel tired and probably you will get sick, and someday you will stop losing weight because your body will slow its metabolism and you will need to cut more calories to continue losing weight.

So, my advice is, increase the amount of calories.

myblogger

I'm also newbee here, I hope, I will enjoy on this forum and learn many things here. Hello to newbee here let's have fun for posting here and have happy conversation with others.

Steve5

One simple yet highly beneficial advice is to eat slowly. Eating too fast can make us feel bloated and have negative effects on our digestion. Chew properly and enjoy your meals. Your body will have a better chance of absorbing essential nutrients and breaking down fats.

jaymish

I think you are in the right place. The best diet to suppress your appetite is one that is low in carbs and concentrates on proteins and fats. Eating both makes you full, yet you require very little of both. Have you ever heard of anyone gorging on meat or on chicken? It almost never happens. In fact if your hungry these are the foods to reach for with a little avacado. Most people reach out for carbs,wrong,wrong wrong. I think you should try this way of loosing weight, I promise you the pounds will practically fall off. This is also a nice way to maintain your weight because its not so hard. Look at Kim Kardashian and other celebrities,they are permanently on Atkins.

I think you are in the right place. The best diet to suppress your appetite is one that is low in carbs and concentrates on proteins and fats. Eating both makes you full, yet you require very little of both. Have you ever heard of anyone gorging on meat or on chicken? It almost never happens. In fact if your hungry these are the foods to reach for with a little avacado. Most people reach out for carbs,wrong,wrong wrong. I think you should try this way of loosing weight, I promise you the pounds will practically fall off. This is also a nice way to maintain your weight because its not so hard. Look at Kim Kardashian and other celebrities,they are permanently on Atkins.
Best place to read articles about diet and workout! I'm a newbie also and I read your reply and I'm amazed because there are a lot of things I learned from your reply. I don't honestly know about those things and now I'm getting into it. I'm trying to ask for suggestions and tips about diet and training and it looks like there are so many professional training instructor are in this forum! I really learn from your reply after I read it.

bleach123

I really think this is a very little amount of calories for you, mainly because you will workout too, so you will spend a lot of calories training.
On the beginning you will lose weight fast, which doesn't mean only fat, you will lose muscle too, and it's a very bad thing. Eating so little you will feel tired and probably you will get sick, and someday you will stop losing weight because your body will slow its metabolism and you will need to cut more calories to continue losing weight.

So, my advice is, increase the amount of calories.
I agree with you. You must increase you caloric intake Liza. Lesser calories may not only burn your fats but also your muscles which is unhealthy. Try to increase your protein intake to compensate your workout and hydrate yourself well.

Enyi

This your post was quite informative because I had the same problem a while back and was trying to figure it out.the question just gave an insight into my stress as well.I'm checking out the link now and will check for the site calculator as well.