Fierce 5 complete workout plan

Wow, those workouts plans are indeed fierce just like you called. I'm into workouts for some years now but I focus mostly on my abs, thigh and chest development.

So, I most do squats, crunches, press up. I'm not into weight lifting. It's too stressful for me.

The last workout I had was in college and that was probably eons ago. That was the time when I go to the gym, do some bench press, squats, and the like for about an hour and a half, three times a week. It was part of our PE back then and it was compulsory. When I got married, I started walking everyday for at least 30 minutes, mostly in the late evenings. I did this for almost 10 years straight until I became a teacher in the public school. These days, I really go for swimming because there are lesser body aches that I feel as compared to the other exercises that I've been doing. I really believe that swimming is one of the best exercises because everything is coordinated: the breathing, the body movements, the pacing, and most especially, the fun.

The last workout I had was in college and that was probably eons ago. That was the time when I go to the gym, do some bench press, squats, and the like for about an hour and a half, three times a week. It was part of our PE back then and it was compulsory. When I got married, I started walking everyday for at least 30 minutes, mostly in the late evenings. I did this for almost 10 years straight until I became a teacher in the public school. These days, I really go for swimming because there are lesser body aches that I feel as compared to the other exercises that I've been doing. I really believe that swimming is one of the best exercises because everything is coordinated: the breathing, the body movements, the pacing, and most especially, the fun.
I do take up walking once in a while but I find it somehow boring unless I'm taking the walk with someone and conversing in the process. This is the only way which I can enjoy walking as an exercise.

I go to swimming just for fun every now and then, even though I'm well aware that it's a good form of exercise. The reason for my sparsely going to swimming is because we have fewer waters here to go and swim unless it's going to hotel swimming pool.

Not all workouts are fierce and it depends if your doing them right or wrong, this are the most effective fierce exercises :
Push apps this are so so effective if you want to lose stomach fat it concentrates in the stomach muscles.
Pranks this are also intense to reduce over all body weight and helps in stability.
Bicycle crunches this involve you lying down and trying to move your legs like your riding a bicycle.

To be honest, I am not into workouts. I prefer doing activities like dancing, walking, running, biking, and hiking to lose weight. For me, it's a fun way to burn fats. But I am planning to start having workout routines to lose weight faster.

Wow both workout A and B will probably get me on my knees. I think i'm gonna pass on this one, i need more time to be ready with that kind of workout. But of course i'm willing to try given the right time.

OMG. These workouts are killer workouts. I actually like them because they are quite intense and will make your metabolism super fast. This helps especially when you can't work out. Because of the intensity you can afford to work out less frequently because when you work out, your work out really counts. Thanks for the head up, I will definitely if I can manage the intensity try to follow this routine.