Eating Shrimp is healthy

Shrimp is a good source of protein but few people know that 4 Oz of shrimp gives you 100℅ RDA of Selenium and 78℅ RDA of Vitamin B 12 and 50℅ RDA of Phosphorus among others.

Shrimp is another food I'm not a huge fan of! When it comes to seafood I really like fresh salmon - that's probably the seafood that I buy and consume the most. Loads of health benefits with salmon, too! If people like shrimp though that's a great option!

f
Shrimp is another food I'm not a huge fan of! When it comes to seafood I really like fresh salmon - that's probably the seafood that I buy and consume the most. Loads of health benefits with salmon, too! If people like shrimp though that's a great option!
Salmon has a lot of health benefits, being a good source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids is one of them, it's also a good weight-loss food and contains antioxidants.

I have researched about shrimps and they said that the benefits of eating shrimp outweighs the cons. They said that even though is will give you high cholesterol, shrimp is good for the heart.

I think shrimp is okay as long as you do not eat the top of the shrimp. I have researched that it is dirty. I think shrimp is good without it.