Chicken Meals

Chicken is preferable to me than eating lots of beef as you get to enjoy the good nutrients that come with eating it. I think it is all about the one that you want.

Lately I much like to eat fish and vege, and I don't know the when I started PSMF I really avoiding eating pork and more on chicken meat. I recommended chicken soup perfect for this kind of cloudy day

You can eat any of them is not a set rule for this, still, the meat should be boiled or grill fried and all the fat should be removed.

I believe taking chicken is better than taking beef.I take chicken or fish for my protein needs, beef isn't really healthy to be taken all the time.

I actually think its is even advisable or better recommended. I love me some chicken, however you can get quite sick of it especially on this diet that is supposed to have lean protein. Off course for chicken all you need to do is cut out the skin and you are set. Chicken is also very versatile you can have it as salad, in stew . roasted, boiled, grilled. They are just so many things that you can do with chicken, if you are in a Country where you can get it cheap you are very lucky.

For me chicken is preferred too - I find it's cheaper, more versatile, and I just like the taste of it! Similar to a lot of others who already commented, I use it for salads, on its own with veggies and quinoa as a side, stir fried and more. Loads of options for ways to use it!

Chicken is my main source of protein and it's my choice of meat over beef or pork. It's easier to prepare as well.
I agree, chicken is a lot better and healthier than pork and beef. I think that is why I am a chicken lover. I always love eating chicken. Any kinds of chicken will do for me.

I agree, chicken is a lot better and healthier than pork and beef. I think that is why I am a chicken lover. I always love eating chicken. Any kinds of chicken will do for me.
Yeah and I find it easier to prepare chicken recipes, and it's also not as fatty as pork and beef. The chicken breast is my personal favorite cut.

Well chicken specially the breast part is high in protein and i think its good for your diet. Also you can try chicken based soup as an alternative for heavy meals. Because soup has more liquid than meat, its great for diets because you get to re hydrate and have all the nutrients infused in the soup.

I think it's alright to eat the chicken, and much better eat that, compare to pork, and beef. But I think just stay away from the chicken skin, this is much more fatty than to pork and beef.