Best Tasting Protein Powder – 7 Top Choices
Best Tasting Protein Powder – Which ones are the Top Choices?
Finding the Best Tasting Protein Powder can be sometimes difficult. Your choices can be slim or limited when choosing flavors of your supplements and meal choices. Having tastier options on the diet can certainly help aid you mentally when doing weight training. If you are weight training, you will certainly want to have the best tasting protein powder to help with feeling like your diet is too bland.
Why is choosing the Best Tasting Protein Powder important?
The last thing you wanna do is buy something in bulk that is good for two to three months and then not like it. We have compiled a list of the absolute best tasting protein powder that can help aid you in your weight training.
It’s important to note that when choosing our list for the best tasting protein powder, we came up with this list to where there was a consensus of opinion about the product. For example, not everyone may like chocolate based powders and prefer vanilla. Everything comes down to personal taste, but there are protein powders that stand above the rest as an overall consensus to most people.
Best Tasting Protein Powder
Dymatize ISO 100 Whey – Birthday Cake
Dymatize ISO100 Hydrolyzed Protein Powder, 100% Whey Isolate Protein, 25g of Protein, 5.5g BCAAs, Gluten Free, Fast Absorbing, Easy Digesting, Birthday Cake, 1.6 Pound (packaging may vary)
- 1.6 lbs of Dymatize ISO100 Birthday Cake Protein Powder (24 Servings); packaging may vary with 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Birthday Cake Pebbles
- Scientifically proven, fast-digesting, hydrolyzed, 100% whey protein isolate
- 25 grams of protein, 5.5 grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), & 2.7 grams of Leucine per serving
- Less than 1 gram of fat & sugar per serving
- Gluten free with less than 0.5g of Lactose
Birthday cake is a very popular choice among people who are looking for taste in a protein powder. This Protein Powder contains 25 grams of protein per serving. It also has 5.5 grams of BCAA’s with only 110 calories. If Birthday cake is not your choice, you have ten different flavors to choose from. This protein powder also only has one gram of sugar per serving. It is also lactose and gluten free. This powder has many good reviews overall with reports of the texture being easy to mix in water or milk. It’s easy to see why this is a good choice.
MTS Nutrition Machine Whey – Peanut Butter Fluff
This is a very rich amino packed protein powder at 25 grams per serving that comes in 9 different flavors. Peanut butter fluff is by far the most popular flavor of this group. Many users have also reported liking the cookies and cream flavor as well. If you’re a peanut butter lover, you won’t go wrong with this choice.
BPI Sports Whey HD Ultra Premium Protein Powder – Snickerdoodle
BPI Sports Whey HD Ultra Premium Protein Powder, Chocolate Cookie, 1.8 Pound
- Ultra-Premium Whey Protein Blend – With Whey and Milk Protein Concentrates, As well As Whey and Milk Protein Isolates, This Multifunctional Formula Provides A Sustained Release To Help You Build Muscle, Even Long After You’ve Left The Gym.
- Strength & Muscle Building – WHEY HD contains A Unique Enzyme Formulation To Support The Digestion of Protein, Plus 5g Of Branched Chain Amino Acids To Counter Muscle Breakdown. This Helps You Make the Most of Each and Every Workout.
- 25g of Protein Per Scoop – Unlike Other Protein Powders with An Excess of Fats and Carbohydrates, WHEY HD Contains Only High-Quality Ingredients That Contribute To Your Muscle-building efforts. Zero Fillers. Zero Maltodextrin.
- Supports Weight Loss & Nutrition Programs – When Your Body Doesn’t Have the Nutrients It Needs, It Stores Fat. Supplementing with Protein, Like WHEY HD, Can Help Prevent This. Instead of Skipping A Meal or Eating Something You Shouldn’t, Try A Protein Shake.
- Third-Party Certified/No Protein Spiking – The ChromaDex Quality Verified Seal Found on Every Bottle of WHEY HD Means What You See on The Label Is What You Get. Nothing More, Nothing Less.
WHEY HD is made up of ultra high ingredients packed with tons of aminos. It also has 25 grams of protein per serving. Snickerdoodle is the most popular flavor among 6 other flavor options.
Cellucor Whey Protein Powder – Cinnamon Swirl
With so many Cinnamon options out there for protein powders, this one stands out among the bunch. Many people choose to make protein pancakes with this powder. Among the positive reviews of Cellucor powders, many users report smooth consistency being their favorite aspect of the protein powder. Each scoop only contains 130 calories and is also packed with 25 grams of protein. It also contains 5.5 grams of BCAA’s with only 3 grams of carbs per serving. Count this one as a major winner for any cinnamon lovers out there.
Elite Whey -Café Mocha
Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein Powder, 25g Protein, 5.5g BCAAs & 2.7g L-Leucine, Quick Absorbing & Fast Digesting for Optimal Muscle Recovery, Cafe Mocha, 5 Pound
- 5 lbs of Dymatize Elite Whey CafÃ Mocha Protein Powder (63 Servings)
- 5.5g of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to help build muscle and aid in recovery; 2.7g of L-Leucine to support activation of Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Good pre, post-workout, or anytime for high-quality protein supplementation
- Packaging may vary
- Scientifically proven, fast-digesting, quick-absorbing, 100% whey protein
This flavor was designed with a coffee mug taste in mind and it doesn’t dissapoint. The protein powder is considered the number 1 choice for anyone that loves coffee. Its packed with 25g of protein per cup only 140 calories per serving. This protein powder will certainly satisfy any coffee lovers dream for a tasty choice.
PEScience Select Protein – Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
This one really is as tasty as it sounds. This protein powder mixes easily and tastes just like peanut butter cups. It has 23 grams of protein per scoop and only 120 calories. This is a great choice for all you peanut butter lovers out there.
Myprotein Impact Whey Protein- Salted Caramel
Myprotein® Impact Whey Protein Powder, Salted Caramel, 2.2 Lb (40 Servings)
- Premium whey packed with 21g of protein per serving, for the everyday protein you need from a quality source. Vegetarian and gluten free.
- Ranked Grade A by independent tester Labdoor for both quality and value, Impact Whey Protein is officially certified as one of the best protein powders on the market.
- It provides your body with convenient, high-quality protein, which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass — making sure you’re getting the protein you need, each and every day.
- It also includes 3.6g of glutamine and all the essential amino acids, including 4.5g of BCAAs — these naturally occur in protein which helps to build and repair new muscle1 — so you’re always ready for the next session.
- With just 1.9g of fat, 1g of carbs, and at just 103 calories per serving, Impact Whey Protein is perfect for everyone, whatever your fitness goals.
Out of 50 flavors, this is the reported favorite of many which says a lot. It contains 21 grams of protein with just 103 calories per serving. It also has 5 grams of BCAAs per serving making this a great choice.
As you can see, there is no shortage of options when looking for the best tasting protein powder. These companies offer a wide variety of flavors and pack plenty of ingredients to help you supplement your diet or weight training regime.